How many extracurricular activities are you involved in throughout the year and what is it?
I decided to ask this question to students from different high schools to compare the available extra curricular activities there are in their school. There should be more available activities for students in their school such as BCS.Throughout high school I wanted to be involved in more activities to have a better connection with peers and my school. Students can feel limited and not everyone has the access to join outside sports/clubs because of their circumstances.
PROS: Why schools should have more available activities for their students:
- To do what you are intrested in, to gain a passion and determine weather to continue doing that in college
- A great distraction from all school work and/or personal issues
- A better resume
- Engaged in something productive
- Don't have to waste your own money for extra transportation because the extracurricular activites are within the school
Cons: Why schools shouldn't have more available activities for their students:
- investing too much money for the gear and etc
- Could affect your academic work, balacning would be harder
To see further information about the total Data I collected click here